We appreciate your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Please read the following information:
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior. Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR
General manager: Maciej Żóraw
Address: Hermsdorf S-Bahn station, Bahnhofpltz 0, 13467 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 4365 4350
(2) Our website provides you with our contact details. When you contact us, e.g. by email, the contact details you provide will be saved by us so that we can process and answer your questions or concerns. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective overall.
(3) The session cookies we use save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser
4. Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on our website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) Google Maps is operated by Google LLC, based in the USA, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043; Tel: +1 650 253 0000, Fax: +1 650 253 0001
(3) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under item 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Personal data that is exchanged between you and us are transmitted via encrypted connections that correspond to the current state of the art. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protects data transmission in the access-protected area against illegal data access by third parties (256-bit SSL). You can recognize this encryption method by the fact that the key symbol appears in the lower menu bar of your browser window and the address begins with "https: //". In addition, we take technical and organizational security precautions to protect your personal data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. We use a firewall system to prevent unauthorized access.
From time to time it may be necessary to adapt or update the content of this data protection declaration. We therefore reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time due to further development of our website, user adaptation, adaptation to technical progress or due to changed legal or official regulations. Any changes will be made known by publishing the changed data protection declaration on our website. Unless otherwise specified, such changes will take effect immediately. Please therefore check this data protection declaration regularly to see the latest version.